Landscape Plans from the Ground Up
Red Twig Studio’s design philosophy is simple:
to work with its clients to provide landscape solutions for the backyard, home or small-scale commercial business. Fundamental to the company’s philosophy is its commitment to hands-on customer service, and its belief that a cooperative vision—one that unites the client’s wishes with the plan’s design—results in the most optimal outcome for both the client and the site. Available as a resource for consultation and landscape design plans,
Red Twig Studio strives to meet and exceed its clients’ needs in all areas of landscape design.
Red Twig Studio has been featured in Sunset Magazine, Su Casa Magazine, Albuquerque Journal as well as on HGTVgardens.com
- A wide variety of consultation service is available at an hourly rate. Services range from advice on existing plants; plant maintenance (including optimal planting seasons, routine care, disease/pest prevention, problem solving and pruning tips); potential additions to existing landscapes and/or a list of plants to try, and more. Essentially, the client can use Red Twig Studio as a resource for all of their landscaping needs.
- LANDSCAPE PLANS
- Plans are billed out on an hourly rate. Any size plan can be designed to fit the client’s specifications—from small-scale residential to larger, custom installations. Once retained for a plan, Red Twig Studio will consult with the client, on site, to discuss their unique needs and spend time discussing the budget and goals they have for their project.
With this information, we find affordable solutions and insure each client gets the best possible project for their investment. We then complete a detailed drawing for the project. Red Twig Studio then supplies the client with two bond-paper copies: one black-and-white copy to facilitate photocopying for contractors and/or other installers, and one copy rendered in color for presentation purposes. All proposed plants and architectural features are clearly called out for ease of installation.
- At the client’s request, additional landscape plan features may include (but are not limited to) annual/perennial planting beds, hardscape, rock walls, ornamentals, privacy walls, retaining walls, fountains, ponds, kiva fireplaces with bancos, fire pits, shade-structures, decks, water harvesting and more. Upon acceptance of the plan, the client has a wide variety of installation options:
- planting/installing the design themselves
- finding and hiring a contractor, or
- having Red Twig Studio’s refer them to pre-screened, licensed and insured contractors.
Project supervision is also available.
Essentially, Red Twig Studio can be involved at whatever level the client needs.